Jazzy-D
Shit. I am feeling drowsy.Anyhows lemme tell you why i was elated yesterday.
JD : (Ja(doubleZ)-Y to a D) (for those who listen to p10 often you'd know)
YY : YuckiliciousYoung.
SL : Selena Tan.
-
JD : There is this plaque somewhere in this radio building that says people with no talent cannot conduct interviews.
So shut up &let me talk.
(YY REALLY SHUTUP-ED!)
-
JD : I come into the studio, no muttons! Only this young, with no talent whatsoever.
-
SL &JD were talking about this song in one of SL's plays.
JD : You see young? People write (songs) about my backside, not yours.
YY was speechless, but pissed. lol.
-
JD : Selena tan, do you think there are talented people in singapore?
SL : Of course!
JD : But it's very obvious that among the three of us there is one that's not very talented.
YY : !@$(*!*^#$*&^#*&$
JD : Shut up, shut up, shut up.
-
JD : What's the 1st thing that comes to your mind when i say the word young?
SL : Loser.
JD : Okay okay one more time. (repeats question ^)
SL : Nerd.
JD : One last chance (repeats question, again)
SL : Twit.
JD : Okay last chance, LAAAAAST chance. (repeats question)
SL : (hesitates for a moment) NOT GOOD!
Wahlao i'm nastily happy YY got slammed like that. He chased JD out of the studio &today (the next day) JD came to "apologised" (i wonder if it's sincere) &started saying Hutch was a puppet &a parrot.
Lol i so love Jazzy-D okay? Aha(:
-
I just painted my nails justnow. It got ruined &I painted it again sheesh. Urm, i wanna go swimming tmr :( But i dont think dad will allow. I told'cha all im desperate for a tan right. I am that desperate la. On new year's eve somemore.
Went to the doc at commonwealth justnow. He's literally our family doctor :) My aunts &dad &uncle lived there &visited him when they were ill since they were lil kids. My grandma too. (From middle-age till now 70+) &Now us the next generation does that too. Lol.
If there's someone i can see &feel better almost immediately, it'll be him. I kinda love the chats we have. He's old &people like him should never go extinct.
He gave me advice &i asked him about my prone-to-fall-ill-all-the-time thing. I fall sick about 3times the average person does, or so he said. But i've built up resistance to certain viruses &If i ever (touchwood) get bird flu or any other kind of such disease i wouldnt get it that bad? I think.
For example, i get virus A &when i get over the virus i have this resistance towards virus A. However virus B comes along &i fall sick all over again. So it's not exactly true that when you fall sick once you wouldn't fall sick that easily the next time.
At least, not in my case.
I managed to swallow 4pills at the time. Doc lim's sis at the dispensary told me to try. Lol time-saver ;)
Commonwealth is quite an elderly kinda place. I saw cute ahmas justnow! Haha one burpped so loudly (3-4times) without looking embarrassed while another with bigbigbig glasses looked weirdly at her. Heh i like cute, but not nagging ahmas.
-
I wrote THIS (can't really see too clearly but you can read if you strain your eyes a lil. sorry!) when i was bored yesterday. I seem to be finding ways to almost every week get myself working only 4days. Sheeeesh i took half-day today, you see. But actually it doesn't really matter even if i "take leave" or not. I was just urm i leave earlier later can right &he was can can!
Lol did i tell you we were crazy over this game? My seniors &I? It started this week i think. Lol my senior came over &pretended to urm very long never do this already abit forget already &i said urm huh? Lol afterawhile i realised she was pretending while i was playing the game &this other guy said don't jiajia la i know shes playing games aha.
The people there are funny la. They make jokes &laugh while working. Even my supervisor plays the game with us when he first saw it.
-
I hope you feel better. Anyone who's feeling down right now. Be it an ex, a family member or an infatuation that's affecting you like that. Big hug!
-
The word 'like' is so very overrated. I'll talk about that again (:
Today's puzzle's eggs! That made my night! Time to catch some sleep after my medicine.
Nightynightttt!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home